Tackling the issue of obesity in Queensland is not an easy task, but with your help we can succeed.
There are a range of ways you can support the campaign:
- Sharing the campaign – ask your friends, family and colleagues to find out their Health & Fitness age. Its fun and you are helping people become healthier and happier.
- Educating your community – use the Healthier. Happier. campaign materials, such as posters or news articles, in your venues and publications.
- Promoting the campaign – use Healthier. Happier. branding on all your initiatives relating to nutrition, physical activity and weight management.
If you would like to get involved, or find out more information about the range of campaign materials and branding guidelines available, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together we can make Queensland Healthier. Happier.
For emergencies call 000.
If it’s not an emergency call 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84).
To report concerns, incidents or complaints click here
To contact Queensland Health click here
- Email correspondence sent to this site is subject to the Right to Information Act 2009 and will be treated as a public record and retained as required by the Public Records Act 2002 and other relevant Acts and regulations.
- We will not add any details from your email to a mailing list, unless authorised, and we will not disclose these details to third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
If you have feedback on the Healthier. Happier. website please complete the following form: