Want a simple way to improve your Health & Fitness Age?
30 minutes of activity each day is the key.
Get active for 30 minutes each day. You don’t need to go to the gym to be active. There are plenty of everyday activities that can do you good:
- Take the stairs rather than the lift.
- Walk around while you’re talking on the phone.
- Take public transport or walk or cycle to work instead of taking the car.
- Walk to the shops.
- Do some vigorous gardening.
- Sign up for group activities like dancing classes.
The more active you are, the more energy you’ll have.
These exercises are fun and easy and you can do them anywhere you like – in your local park, in your backyard, or even in your living room.