- 2 apples, cored, cut into wedges
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 punnet strawberries, washed and stalks removed
- 1 cup reduced-fat yoghurt
- 1 cup untoasted muesli
- Arrange fruit on plates.
- Mix muesli with yoghurt and place on top of fruit.
- Serve immediately.
Fresh Fruit Platter with Yoghurt
- Use any combination of seasonal fruits such as apricots, rockmelon, watermelon, passionfruit, blueberries, honeydew, pear, banana or canned fruit in natural juice.
- Replace muesli with pulp of 2 passionfruit or 2 tablespoon mixed nuts.
Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
|363g||Quantity per serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||1014 kJ||279 kJ|
|Protein||9 g||2 g|
|Fat, total||4 g||1 g|
|— Saturated||1 g||0.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||39 g||11 g|
|— Sugars||231 g||8 g|
|Fibre||8 g||2 g|
|Sodium||60 mg||17 mg|