Quick Vegetable Stir-fry
10 serves of veg
- 250g broccoli, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 100g snow peas, trimmed of strings
- 125 g (1/2 cup) baby mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pack (6 pieces) baby corn, sliced on diagonal
- 1 bunch (5-6pieces) spring onions, sliced on diagonal into 0.5cm sections up to the green part
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 x 375g pack of pre-cooked noodles (Singapore, Hokkien or Thick egg noodles), rinsed to loosen and then drained or follow packet instructions
- Substitute vegetables for other seasonal varieties such as tomatoes, leek, onions, broccolini, corn, asparagus.
- Add browned beef, lamb or pork, chicken or tofu after the vegetables at Step 1.
- Substitute cooked rice in place of the noodles.
Can be stored in refrigerator for up to 7 days. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Non-stick fry pan or wok
- Wok turner