Tutti fruity popsicles – blueberry
- 200g blueberries
- 200g low-fat vanilla yoghurt or natural yoghurt
- Mix together blueberries and yoghurt.
- Divide between 4 cups.
- Secure lids on moulds or insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight until solid.
- Stand at room temperature for a few minutes before removing from mould.
For stripes of colour half fill moulds with one fruit, freeze for 4 hours or overnight then fill with a different flavour or colour of fruit or fruit yoghurt before freezing.
- Place any combination of finely diced fruit into mould including: mango, blueberries, strawberries, seedless watermelon, rockmelon, kiwifruit, drained canned peaches, apricots or pineapple in natural juice, and passionfruit pulp. Top with an unsweetened fruit juice such as orange, pineapple, apple and blackcurrant or apple and cranberry.
- Store in freezer
- ice block moulds or plastic cups and popsicle sticks
Recipe from LiveLighter® campaign © State of Western Australia  reproduced with permission.